Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Alabaster wide belt sanders
I haven't worked for close to two years now, and I was reminiscing about things I don't get to do in my office space anymore. It mostly involves strange clothing. I miss wearing a wrestling mask, a cape, a sarong with flip-flops, and a bendy cowboy hat with sunglasses, but not all at the same time. I miss collecting fast food toys and playing ping pong at lunch. I miss some of the people I worked with. I miss that interaction, the synergy you can only get with people driven to a common cause. Not enough to get another job obviously, but I miss it, sort of...

I hate the Eastwood Insurance commercials. I hate those stupid hats, the level of their production quality, and the fact that they try to leverage their name against a real actor's name using a character he portrayed. It doesn’t make sense on so many levels...

I love the comedy of Zach Galifianakis He was the bus station attendant in the movie, Bubble Boy. I loved him in that role. I love him more, now. He’s obscure and thoughtful and self-deprecating. I appreciate those qualities, both in a lover and a comedian...

A friend just sent me one of those internet psychological tests. Apparently, if you confuse people with mildly difficult addition problems and then ask them to think of a color and a tool, we will say "Red Hammer". Well, 98% of us anyways. The other 2%? They're special little snowflakes I guess. They said something unique like "alabaster wide belt sander" ...

I just heard a term that I like: Religiously Evil. It was described as someone that has so much religion that they've become mean and jaded. Huh. I know those people. I'm related to some of those people. I've worked with some of those people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home