Thursday, August 04, 2005

If that's true, then...I still don't care
You know what I've missed in the past month? Shoe shopping. No point in going shoe shopping when I have a ten-pound sock blocking me from achieving my fashion goals. And limping around with a shoe hanging off the end of your foot is so not cool. I think once I can start walking around again, I'm going to celebrate with a nice pair of Chuck Taylors. I don't think I've ever owned a pair of Chucks.

I kept hearing an obscene rumor during the production of the new Dukes Of Hazzard movie. We live in ludicrous times when girls like Jessica Simpson are told to lose weight to be in a movie. Apparently, she was just too darned fat to adequately portray Southern-bred white trash that works in a bar and is related to people who drive a car with no windows. That poor, hideous girl is lucky to even be working in the entertainment industry.

I was wandering around the internet the other day and reading a couple of blogs that I like to visit. A couple of these blogs are Christian Faith-based and they write pretty much every day about their faith or how their faith relates to their daily lives. I believe in Jesus and I share the same faith, but I don't write about my faith. I had to think about that for a long time. I'm still contemplating the reason. I don't know. I'm willing to take suggestions.

I watched the entire first and second seasons of the 90's TV show, News Radio, the other day. If you haven't ever seen this show or it's been awhile, stop by Blockbuster and pick it up! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! The ensemble cast, the direction, and the writing is probably one of the best in all of TV history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home