Saturday, October 01, 2005

Huh, didn't see that one coming
My wife and I are apparently Libertarians. I took the test the first time and I was a Democrat, but my wife wisely said that I shouldn't think about my answer so much, because your first answer is usually the right one. So, I took it again and I was a Libertarian.

I'm tired of the Republican/Democrat debate anyways, so I think I'm going to investigate this Libertarian Party-thing and see what they offer.

-Ernie, wife: Libertarian (Registered GOP)
-Me: Libertarian (Registered Democrat, have voted Republican in the past)
-Alon, buddy from San Diego, borrowed the link from him: Democrat
-Wendy, family friend from San Diego: Democrat (Registered, GOP)
-Wendy, taking the World's Smallest Political Test: 90% LIBERTARIAN
-JJ, Friend & Spiller Of All Stainworthy Foods: Democrat
-Steve, buddy from Texas: Centrist


Scroll down and click on the link. Go take this test. Yes, it's probably incorrect, but what isn't? I'll post your findings and the WORLD will know you're a fascist. Go ahead, it'll be fun! Right up until we're contacted by the government and herded into camps.
P.S.-Yeah, that's Clint. He's a Libertarian. I just thought the picture was adorable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home