Saturday, October 01, 2005

Screw my politics, did I survive the zombie hordes?!?
I had to also take the Zombie Test, from OKCupid.com, to see if I would live through a good zombie attack. I scored much lower than I thought I would. I decided to barricade myself in the Gun Store I found and I think they would have preferred that I gather weapons and keep moving. I live in a rural area. There wouldn't be that many zombies. In my opinion, you don't go out looking trouble, because you just may find it. I think I also lost points because I stopped to help a group of people. You generally don't gather large numbers of people to your faction in generalized zombie scenarios. Large groups of civilians have their own opinions, make lots of noise, and attracts zombies.

They said I scored a 72% Test Rate, I lived because I made it to the Evacuation Helicopters. Whatever, that never works out from anything I've seen, because they usually evac you to a place that's worse than the place you've already been, but because they have "military" there, you're supposed to be safe. Yeah, I need an 18 year-old with no discipline and an automatic weapon to save me like I need a zombie as a sidekick.

No, Drew Carey isn't a zombie, but he is a Libertarian. Conservatives would probably consider that the same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home