Thursday, October 27, 2005

What fantasy character am I?
Elrond (I wasn't guessing this guy)
A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy. "Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor." Elrond is a character in the Middle-Earth universe.
TheOneRing.net has a short biography.

I always want to be the beloved scoundrel, like Han Solo. Or the the wounded loner, like Aragorn. No, I get the elf. I took a different test to find out what D&D character I was: I was a friggin' Neutral Good Bard Elf Ranger. Great, I love music and I'm a defender of nature...how Rogue-ish.

Christian tested as Obi-Wan Kenobi. I was robbed.
Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deal with it. You could have been oh, so much worse. Like, I don't know, Harry Potter or something. <:(

Fri Oct 28, 01:27:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

I, too, am Yoda. Must be the height/weight/waist size thing for me! LOL

Fri Oct 28, 10:40:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Shawn Passwaters said...

Bobert, you tested as Harry?!? Dang, I wanted to be Harry! I never get the fun ones!

And you two clowns as Yoda? The universe is in great peril, it is. A grayhound bus ticket I shall buy.

Fri Oct 28, 03:57:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this thing is rigged! I was Yoda too! Now I don't feel so special since you all are him too...:(

Mon Oct 31, 03:26:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home