Wednesday, November 16, 2005

But I was thinking of you the entire time
I've been goofing off at another site for the past few days, but it's proving to be a total pain to even make this site look presentable. I may actually have to learn some CSS or something. I'll try not to, but I don't think I can prevent it this time. Bah.

I was also at my old site today, but I haven't done anything with it yet, except switch out front pages. I may try to install an online photo album, but that seems like more tedium. Bah, twice in the same spot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katester said...

Okay, I just realized you're in the html to be in my links but won't show up on the actual site. I hate my stupidity when it comes to this stuff.

Wed Nov 16, 02:11:00 AM CST  
Blogger Shawn Passwaters said...

Yeah, I'm a total hack at this stuff too. I stole most (meaning, all) of my sidebar code from your site and then altered it to fit my needs. Bu then it took me forever to figure out how to read it. :D

Wed Nov 16, 12:08:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home