Thursday, November 10, 2005

It's okay JJ...
JJ tested as Luke Skywalker on his first try and the creepy elf chick in LOTR on his second try. ouch. That Rory stand-in joke must have hit a little too close to home. The frightening thing is he didn't list what his preference was for me to use...so we're going with the chick! Nah, we'll keep him as Luke.

More frightening, is that Alon swears he knows who none of these characters are, so he won't take the test. I don't know what's weirder: knowing who most of these characters are (I know about 70% of them, some are really obscure) or not knowing any of them. So, he would have us believe he's never seen any Star Wars, Matrix, or StarTrek movies? Dude! Did your parents lock you in a box?!? Are you secretly a Quaker and you're just not telling anyone?

So in his stead, I decide to "drunk test" this. No, I wasn't drinking when I took it (been dry for, oddly, about a year and a half), but I've been drunk enough times to know my stupid decision-making skills while inebriated. I drunk-tested as...Princess Leia. So if I'm the drunk chick at the party, I'm gonna be the hot, drunk chick at the party and be Slave-girl Princess Leia. Because God knows, that was the only time that poor girl was even remotely attractive in that whole series.

And then you say, "You didn't find Princess Leia attractive?" No. Carrie Fisher gives off a drunk, cigarette-hanging-out-of-the-corner-of-her-mouth, abusive, single mom vibe, and her character would have been told, "Hey! You are sooo not cute enough to be this cranky. You will conveniently fit through an airlock."


See below, for updated tally...

4 Comments:

Blogger sknaB nolA said...

i took the test, but i like the quaker better.
he at least helps people lower their cholesterol.

Thu Nov 10, 04:40:00 PM CST  
Blogger sknaB nolA said...

jj......i believe hobbit's are little people......so pretty much EVERYONE (to me) is a hobbit :)

Thu Nov 10, 04:44:00 PM CST  
Blogger Hilary said...

I am the bun-straddled unattractive girl too.

Mon Nov 14, 03:35:00 PM CST  
Blogger Shawn Passwaters said...

We all have our crosses to bear.

Tue Nov 15, 11:06:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home