Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Just keeping the pimphand strong
I took more personality tests. I don't know why. Apparently:

-My inner child is surprised (enjoys many shiney objects!).
-People see me as slow and steady (painstaking and fussy. I've heard that).
-My personality is Rational (logical, creative, and full of...ideas).
-I could not be a US Citizen (I only got 5 out of 10 correct).
-My Pimpname is Pimptastico Pump (I could have told them that).
-The age I act is 23 years old (I still enjoy new experiences).
-I am 60% weird (I'm so weird, I believe I'm normal).
-My Religious Philosophy: Believer (whew, sweating that one).
-My funky, inner hair color is: Red! (passionate, fiery, and sassy!).
-My advanced degree should be a MFA (Masters of Fine Arts).
-I am Rejected Crayon Color: los angeles air brown (I feel special now).
-And amazingly, I can pass eighth grade math in my head! (9 out of 10, guessed on one question).

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn Passwaters said...

wow. that's just spooky. yeah. i hate those friggin questions. and i still don't get sequential questions where you have to name the next number in a series. I guess I missed that day in class.

Tue Nov 08, 02:00:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home