Sunday, November 27, 2005

*sniffle*
I hate colds. I just finished my Despondent Day, where I ceremoniously loathe everything: music, movies, light, sound. I don't know if everyone has one of these traditions, but it's now an extended part of my other tradition: being sick on major holidays. There's nothing that says Family Time like three shots of knock-off Nyquil, random consciousness, and pumpkin pie with Cool Whip.

I think I'm still slightly despondent. I'm still loathful, but in a more chipper, hopeful way. Not enough to like like Madonna's new CD, but that would take a couple more shots of knock-off Nyquil. Why are they still letting her make music? Someone wrestle the karaoke machine away from her and put it back in the closet please.

And the best line I heard while knock-off Nyquil induced: "I've heard that black guys can dance."

What?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home