Thursday, November 03, 2005

Why lions eat their young
My kid passed this little gem on to me. This poor little bastard wouldn't make it past the first minute and ten seconds of this audio. Or however long it took me to walk into the room and grab a large, heavy object.

I think I'm also supposed to warn you, using some dorky internet acronym, that you shouldn't watch this at work, but then, you should be in the shallow end of the pool if you need that warning.

And the Coup de Gras; this kid is nine years-old.


I like my nine year-old with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think so
I am thinking that Xbox would be thrown on the lawn and set on fire.
Some little 9 year old needs the crap scared out of him.

Fri Nov 04, 12:49:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant "i don't think so" about the kids attitude if you didn't get that. I totally agree with your way of dealing with it too....

Fri Nov 04, 12:51:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a commercial for birth control and parenting classes. How on earth did a 9 YEAR OLD get to the place where he can talk to any adult let alone his parent with that mouth.

Oh I need the Hartmann squirt bottle of soap for that little future serial killer's mouth!

Fri Nov 04, 03:29:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home