Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Restraining Order
I've started obsessing over golf again in that special way that only I can become transfixed on something. Golf wants to take out a restraining order on me and make me maintain a distance of 500 yards, but she can't because she's as fixated on me as I am on her. Golf doesn't care that I practice my chipping and putting for three hours at least three days a week. Golf loves that I've given up tennis and bowling just to be with her. In Golf's honor I've started a...cult. They are my children. They will do what I tell them to honor The Golf. I love them, I will help them fly. I will help set them free to achieve their oneness with The Golf.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katester said...

Oh thank God you're back.

Wed Jul 30, 12:04:00 AM CDT  
Blogger sknaB nolA said...

Great! Now that I have no job you are taking up golf but you are in another freakin' state.

Wed Jul 30, 12:07:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home