Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Is This Irony?
Farted in my car while driving down a highway. Flailing desperately to get the windows open, I didn't know that the high-walled semi-trailer in front of me was carrying about eight million pounds of manure under it's pretty blue tarpaulin. Flailing once more, but this time to reverse the windows, I didn't stop to think at this point I had trapped myself in a cabin full of the most rancid manure I've ever smelled and my meager little fart.

I think I just answered my own question: while this is ironically funny, the humor of the scenario falls more under the category of "Perspective".

2 Comments:

Blogger sknaB nolA said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thu Aug 28, 10:07:00 AM CDT  
Blogger sknaB nolA said...

HA! Just don't hit re-circulate on your A/C.

Thu Aug 28, 10:08:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home