Friday, February 06, 2009

Devouring These.
It’s hard to put these books down right now. I've got the reading/writing bug. It's odd to say that I'm reading a manual of style for fun, but it comes highly recommended by Stephen King as "not being a bunch of bullshit." How can I not read that, when he sums it up so eloquently. I've been denying this part of me that wants to become a writer for, um, a lifetime. I wonder if this is what it feels like to come out of the closet: "Honey? I have to confess to you. I'm a writer. I've had these tendencies my entire life and I can't hold them in any longer." Yeah, that was liberating. Release the hounds!

2 Comments:

Blogger Katester said...

Well, duh.

Sat Feb 07, 02:50:00 AM CST  
Blogger Shawn Passwaters said...

My heart flutters madam. Jane Austen herself could have so it no more eloquently.

Sun Feb 08, 12:07:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home