Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The burning question
How are pirates made? The contacts were in the solution for four weeks, or was it two months? I just didn't want to have to wear the 3-D glasses over my eyeglasses. I ignored the milky run-off from the lens as I washed it.

"That can't be healthy," my brain said.
"Shut up brain, keep washing. We're in a hurry!" I said.
"Got a joke for you."
"Leave me alone, we're working."
"What does a pirate say?"
"Shut up brain." The contact touched my eye: "ARRRRRR."
"Exactly, dumbass."

My eye's still red and it still hurts to blink, but the build-up of eye goo has lessened.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Thu Dec 17, 11:36:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

afJeapdesmgizi [url=http://bit.ly/oldnavycouponsbox]old navy coupons[/url] nuchlseopolsxyynch

Thu Aug 11, 03:33:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home